1. Large dimension error of workpiece machined by multi-datum.
2. Increasing the waiting time for clamping by multiple clamping.
3. The difficulty of loading and unloading large workpieces.
4. Multi-machine assembly is needed to complete a product processing.
5. At least three sets of fixtures are required to complete a product processing.
6. The limited number of tool storehouse is not conducive to the preparation of knives for complex parts.
7. Big vibration when processing large side parts.
8. The number of machines is large and the area is large.
9. High energy consumption.